you need to:
- bend the VCC and GND pins and cut the Output pin leaving approximately 5 mm;
- install the device as shown in the below picture (note that it should be installed on the bottom side of PCB and in the orientation shown on the picture) and solder it in;
- take the one pin straight header, remove the plastic part off and solder it in just in front of output pin (solder on the bottom side of the PCB). Solder the output pin to the one-pin header;
- connect the VCC pin with the leg of the contrast potentiometer as shown on the picture using isolated piece of wire);
- scratch the protective paint OFF and solder in the wire bridge as show in the picture.
Now you can upload version 10.1.1 of the software and use the Sony type remote to control the menu.
|Click on the picture to enlarge|