you need to:
- form legs of the receiver leaving 5 milimeters and solder it exactly as shown in the below picture. Note that it should be soldered on the bottom side of the PCB;
- insert headers exactly as shown in the picture on the picture below;
-place the LCD shield PCB on headers, scratch the protective paint as shown in the picture on the bottom and solder the headers;
- the bottom side should look like in the picture below.
As shown in the below picture:
- connect the edge-most pad with the power supply pad using a piece of isolated wire - connect the next pad with the scratched area using excess solder or with a short piece of unisolated (you can use cut-off pins of components left after assembly of the main PCB);
- connect two remaining pads using a short piece of unisolated wire. Take care that there is no contact between these pads and a ground plain.
Install the rest of the components (LCD display should be installed the last).