2012 m. rugpjūčio 11 d., šeštadienis

Ways to connect SBT-9 tube

I have tried three different ways to connect the SBT-9 tube

#1


Strip two wires so that one part is long  and other is short 



bend one wire as shown this is to keep the wire in place when inserting into thermal tube 


Cut a piece of a thermal tube (the one which shrinks when heat is applied)





Hold the tube and insert it into the a piece  of a thermal tube


!Very carefully heat the thermal tube (do not overheat the SBT9)
I do it in several steps - heat a little so that thermal tube starts shrinking and then wait for the whole piece to cool. Then again heat it a little and so on. I have not ruined any tubes this way myself, however I assume it is easily possible if you overheat.


Same thing with Anode of the tube ...






then cut the remainder of the Cathode wire

#2

Similar but no heating - use a good isolation tape



#3

Using  clips




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą